i have LEADERSHIP INTERNSHIPS class. my teacher ask me to go to school and work on project under the supervision of the school leader.
i have to set three objective i will learn through this project.
this assignment have two parts.
set the 3 objective and answer the question about this objective:
RESOURCES & STRATEGIES YOU WILL USE TO ACCOMPLISH EACH OBJECTIVE
1. How are you going to learn it?
2. Explain exactly what you will do in order to meet that objective.
EVIDENCE YOU HAVE MET EACH OBJECTIVE
1. How are you going to know that you learned or achieved it?
2. What is the specific task or tasks that you are to complete to demonstrate learning?
VERIFICATION OF LEARNING
1. How are you going to prove that you learned what you planned to learn?
2. Explain the criteria that will be used for evaluation and grading of each activity?
3. Each student is to turn in a completed notebook demonstrating and documenting the completion of each Objective and learning activity.
i will upload the question paper and the requirement.
PART 2: ( project)
you should create project like i am at school. for example.
Activate the school science lab. i should work on this project at the school and under the supervision of the school leader. after i finished this project i should learn from this project and achieve the 3 objective that i have set in the beginning.
the way you work on the project must be the same answer that you will write in the answers for the questions in the PART1
when you write about the project. write like you really work on it. write about the 3 objective that you will learn from it. and how you will learn with explanations. create the events. and also make sure that you share the specifics of your contract ( 3 objectives) along with two (2) major challenges and two (2) highlights experienced during your internship. Please also share how you anticipate this experience will impact your long-term career goals.