Create a script demonstrating your understanding of Strength and Conditioning training. The script should be completed within the following guidelines:
1. Introduce yourself by name, school, or association that you work for, etc.
2. Identify the athlete and sport you are coaching and the athletes position in the training cycle.
3. Introduce the layout of the training program and then begin training. (NOTE: Training should be specific for the athletes needs.)
4. Walk through training techniques with both verbal explanation and physical demonstration.
5. Include both a warm-up and cool-down routine with both verbal explanation and physical demonstration.
6. Format should be easily readable. The reviewer should be able to read your script and get a mental image of what is trying to be relayed. See sample play scripts or movie scripts for sample formats.
7. Since you will not have visual examples, the script will need to convey your vision. Be detailed but concise.