Drug Reports-. The focus of the report should be on the use and benefits of the legal drug used correctly. Steroids for example can be used as a legal drug as well but the content should focus on it legitimate uses.
A bonus point (which is one letter grade) will be earned if the report is submitted one week early.
1. WRITE a five page minimum (250 words per page) report.
Do not cut and paste, that is plagiarism and will be scored as a zero.
2. The report must be TYPED. Handwritten will be a zero.
3. Double spaced
4. Font size of 12 or smaller
5. Margins no bigger than one inch
(the typical typed page contains 250 words per page)
6. Three minute oral report in classroom 20% of report grade.
The chemical name, how and where it is grown or produced, and statistics on who uses the drug, the rate of addiction, dependence and recreational use, etc.