1. Watch the video to learn more about the past history of Cochrane Collegiate Middle School.
2. Open the link to access a data chart download showing trend data (Attached)
3. Use the information in this chart to prepare an analysis of the data, especially that of the subgroups Economically Disadvantaged and ELL, and design a plan to be presented to the members of the School Advisory Council for improving student performance in one or more areas of need.
4. The plan should include specifics regarding the needs of each subgroup, a description of the professional development for teachers aimed at improving instruction in one or more areas of need, and a plan to monitor instructional improvement in the area of need.
5. Refer to what you have learned about Process data and Programs (Chapter 6, pp 79-92) to help you design the specifics of your plan.
Youtube Video to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FtyoFwN17M
Lessons from a Public School Turnaround
The Data Chart Information is attached.