The DIA is an all-source defense intelligence agency that is designed to prevent strategic surprise and deliver a decision advantage to warfighters, defense planners, and policymakers. In this day and age of massive budget deficits and increased Congressional Oversight has the DIA become redundant? Consider the Intelligence Capabilities of the Regional Combatant Commanders, the individual services and the NSA/CIA in your response.
Also please consult the Chicago Style Guide for the correct format for your citation.
- Paper should use Word, 12 pt. New Times Roman or Arial fonts.
- No pictures or graphs should be used
- Paper should be 6 to 8 pages, double spaced.
- Please include a bibliography if using the footnote/bibliography method of Chicago style, or a reference list if using the author/date method (preferred but not required).
- You may use as many outside materials to develop your paper.
- Save your paper as, last name, first initial, PA2 (Example: Jones, M PA2)
- The accuracy or your citations is gradable, as is grammar and clarity of writing.
- All formal rules of writing apply including limiting your use of direct quotes to no more than 10-15% of your text.