Part 7: Team Performance Reporting
For the project selected in Unit I, create a simple project team development plan. Your plan should follow the process for managing communications, as referred to in Figures 8.1 and 8.2 in the textbook, as well as in the section beginning with Carrying Out the Plan: Understanding the Executing Process Group (page 98 114) in the eBook, Project Management: A Common-Sense Guide to the PMBOK Program, Part Two Plan and Execution. Your plan should include an introduction and should answer the following questions:
- What project documents will you use to report project progress?
- How will you present and deliver project work performance reports?
- What historical organizational project artifacts will you review and include in your reports?
- What project communications management tools will you employ?
- How will you report revisions to resource requirements based on project progress?
- What ethical guidelines will you include in your project communication policies?
- How will you collect and ensure accuracy of project performance information used for reporting?
- What, if any, templates will you employ to document, present, and communicate team performance?
Compile the project reporting plan that addresses the questions above. Feel free to use tables, graphics, or document template examples to summarize your policy and approach.Submit your team development plan in the form of a minimum two-page document. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.