1) page numbers with every citation and quotations.
2) Use sub-headings.
3) Resources at least 6 or 7.
4) + follow the instructions at the attached paper.
5) The references are in Harvard style with page numbers
6- use simple formal language (since Im not first language speaker)
7- use the following as resources:
– Toury, G. (1995) Descriptive Translation Studies and Beyond, Amsterdam and Philadelphia: Benjamins.
-Munday, J. (2008) Introducing Translation Studies, London and New York: Routledge.
-Bassnett, S. (2002) Translation Studies. 3rd edn. London: Routledge.
-Malmkjr, K. (2008) Norms and Nature in Translation Studies in Anderman, G. and Rogers, M. (eds), Incorporating Corpora The Linguist and the Translator. Clevedon: Multilingual Matters.
My writing style usually tend to be like the following ( an idea then explanation or analysation then example if possible)