I have provided links to resources
In 1,2501,500 words and a minimum of four scholarly references, discuss the importance of community-based research with regards to integrated community health care organizations.
Address the following concepts in your paper:
1. Explain the reasons integrated community health care organizations should conduct community-based research?
2. Explain why research planning is needed and what are the essential components? Be sure to include the following elements (research certification, justification for research with special populations, and type of research method used).
Perceptions and Determinants of Partnership Trust in the Context of Community-Based Participatory Research, by Moore et al., from Journal of Health Disparities Research and Practice (2020).
3. Explain the relevance of partnership trust in relation to community-based research and how it impacts the research process?
4. Describe two specific ethical issues that may occur when an integrated community health care organization is engaged in community-based research?
Practical, Ethical and Theoretical Issues in Sociological Research (Sociology Theory & Methods), by Tutor2u (2020).
5. Describe what aspects of Christian worldview, the American Counseling Association (ACA) Code of Ethics, and the ACA Competencies for addressing spiritual and religious issues in counseling do you believe should be considered in the research process regarding participant involvement? (Access these resources in the Topic 7 Study Materials folder)
Competencies for Addressing Spiritual and Religious Issues in Counseling,” from the American Counseling Association (ACA) website.
Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.