Hypothetical client is African American female in her early 20s who became a victim of attempted homicide when she met a man from a dating app
1. Select one of the methods used to evaluate change and improvement with clients/client systems (e.g., single subject, pretest/posttest, or other).
2. Provide a rationale for the evaluation method you selected.
3. Describe the method and how you would (or did) facilitate using that method to collect data to assess change and improvement.
4. Evaluate the effectiveness of the intervention utilizing appropriate research methods for selected intervention.
5. Provide a discussion of whether the intervention was developed from a theoretical practice model. If so, which practice theory? If not, what practice theory could have been used to facilitate better outcomes? Regardless, analyze and provide evidence-based knowledge about the theory-based intervention (used or proposed) and its effectiveness.