Answer the following questions as short essay answers like journals.
1. “My name, Where I grew up and/or where I consider home, My major, A book or movie I enjoy, Something I love to do when Im not doing school work, Anything I want the professor to know about me, What I hope to gain from this class”
2.Describe a goal you have. Explain the steps you need to take in order to accomplish that goal.
Example: Build own R&D centre to help people who suffer from depression.
3. What goal have you reached during the last semester that really made you proud. Describe what it took to reach that goal.
4. What is the hardest truth you’ve ever learned?
5. What is the best value you have in life?
6. What is your attitude with grades?
7. Describe one of the happiest moments in your life so far…
8. As you think of your University, what do you think should be improved or changed in order to benefit the students more.
9. Describe your concept of luxury in your life. What do you consider it to be?
10. Describe a prank (joke) you did to a friend that made you laugh hysterically.
11. If you could turn back time, what would you do differently?